"I greatly dislike going to ANY dentist for any reason, including just having my teeth cleaned. This is the first dental office that I have returned to on a regular basis to maintain the health of my teeth and gums. It only took be 60+ years to find such a place."
A study conducted in 2013 concluded that word of mouth remains the most popular form of recommending a business. We are grateful that our patients’ referrals of friends and family account for the majority of our new patients. The same study concluded that 79% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. In our experience, even people referred to us by our dearest patients will check out our online reputation before deciding to schedule a visit. So we realize the importance of our online presence and hope to improve it with reviews from our patients and provide the following instructions to make the process easy for those who have not reviewed online before:
To post a review on Google, you need to be signed in with your Google+ account. If you don’t have an account, it’s easy to create one. Just follow these steps:
1. Visit Google’s Account Creation page click the Create an account button on the top-right corner of any Google sign-in page. You can use your Google Account with all Google products, so once you create an account — regardless of whether you do it through the Account Creation page or through a specific product’s sign-in page — you can use that username and password with any Google product.
2. When you create your account, Google will ask you for some information to provide you with a secure and personalized Google experience. Learn more about the information you provide at sign-up.
Once you’re signed in, just follow these steps:
- Visit our Google + page.
- Click the Write a review button next to the cover photo.
- Rate using the 1 to 5 star scale, and write any information that you think will be helpful in the text box.
- When you’re done, click Publish. Any reviews that you write will be public and attributed to your Google+ name.
To post a review on Yahoo, you need to be signed in with your Yahoo! Account. If you don’t have an account, it’s easy to create one. Just follow these steps:
- Visit our yahoo page.
- Click on “Write a Review.” Enter your account username and password or create a new account by following the directions.
You may post a review on Angie’s List, whether or not you are a member. To post a review on Angie’s List,
- Visit Angies List. If you are an Angie’s List member, you may sign in and post a review.
- If you are not an Angie’s List member, you may post a review only after disclosing to Angie’s List your name, address, phone number and email address. Angie’s List requires this information to ensure that no reviews are anonymous.
To post a review on Yelp,
- Visit Our Yelp Page. Click on “Write a Review” in the upper right corner.
- Either sign in using an existing account or Facebook or create a new account.
AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING RYE SMILES FOR LIFE IMPROVE OUR ONLINE PRESENCE!