"It was my first time having my teeth cleaned by Dr. Rye's Office. Susan, the Dental Hygienist, did an exceptional job. She was thorough and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Rye's Office and his Team."
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Fairfax
Most Americans with dental insurance receive their coverage through their employer. The employer typically negotiates the benefits with the insurance carrier and pays part of the cost of the coverage. Depending on the size and financial resources of their respective employers, it is possible for two individuals covered by the same carrier to have vastly different benefits and out-of-pocket costs for the same treatment. Of course, it is ultimately the patient who is responsible for the total cost of any services provided. To keep your dental expenses to a minimum, it is important to find a dentist that takes insurance in your area.
How Do I Find a Dentist in Fairfax by Insurance?
At Rye Smiles for Life, our staff can help you make the most of your dental insurance. We partner with multiple insurance providers in order to keep dental care as affordable as possible for our patients. We are happy to answer questions that you may have about using your dental insurance, including:
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- How do I find out how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Fairfax?
Getting Familiar with Your Insurance Benefits
Before you try to find a dentist in Fairfax by insurance, you should take time to clarify your benefits with your dental plan provider. While we can answer most of your dental insurance questions, we suggest calling your insurance provider with the following questions:
- Does my plan have a deductible?
- How can I track the amount that I have earned toward my deductible?
- Does my plan have an annual benefit cap?
- Do I have to pay a fee for each office visit?
- Does my plan cover Invisalign® and other orthodontic treatments?
- Does my plan cover dental implants, dentures, and other teeth replacement options?
- Is there an exclusion period for certain types of procedures?
- Do certain procedures have to be pre-authorized?
- Does my plan limit my use of certain types of materials?
- How do I find out which dentist takes my insurance if I have a dental emergency away from home?
- What are my options if there is not a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Does my plan cover endodontic and other specialty procedures?
It is also important to understand whether you have a PPO or HMO dental plan. A plan that requires you to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance will typically have higher premiums and fees; however, you may still have the option of seeing a dentist outside of your preferred provider network. Plans that require you to see a dentist that accepts HMO insurance limit your choice of provider; however, they are normally more affordable.
AtRye Smiles for Life, we want to make using your dental benefits as easy and affordable as possible. We will work with your provider to find the most appropriate and cost-effective treatment options covered under your plan and file the claim on your behalf. We even offer financing plans to help with unexpected expenses. For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 703-352-2010.