We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: August 4, 2011
Hypertension and Gum Disease – What You Should Do
What you should do if you think you have gum disease:
• ASK your Dentist or Hygienist to do a comprehensive periodontal evaluation for you at least once per year and a periodontal screening at every visit
• If you have gum disease and HBP you should have a salivary diagnostic test to determine the type and amount of bacteria in your mouth
• If periodontal treatment is recommended, do it.
• Get your teeth professionally cleaned four times per year
• ASK your Dentist or Hygienist to outline a daily home care routine that meets your specific needs
For more information visit: www.americanheart.org & www.perio.org or contact us!