Rye Smiles for Life
10614 Warwick Avenue, Ste A, Fairfax, VA 22030
What you should do if you think you have gum disease:
• ASK your Dentist or Hygienist to do a comprehensive periodontal evaluation for you at least once per year and a periodontal screening at every visit
• If you have gum disease and HBP you should have a salivary diagnostic test to determine the type and amount of bacteria in your mouth
• If periodontal treatment is recommended, do it.
• Get your teeth professionally cleaned four times per year
• ASK your Dentist or Hygienist to outline a daily home care routine that meets your specific needs
For more information visit: www.americanheart.org & www.perio.org or contact us!
Call our office at (703) 565-2503